Single Station Smoke Detector
- The QA31 features advanced photoelectric technology for precise detection. When smoke is detected or the manual test button is pressed, the buzzer sounds and LED flash.
- Low-Battery Warning: Unit beeps and LED flash intermittently to indicate battery needs replacing.
- Simple test method: Press test button to hear the alarm sound and confirm the unit is in normal condition.
- Easy installation: Install directly to proper location without any wiring.
- It is equipped with 9VDC battery, and optional 110VAC or 220VAC power plug is available.
- Optional relay output : COM. NO. NC.
- Optional series connection wiring can co-activate up to 15 detectors.
|Sensitivity Setting||Comply to EN14604|
|Indicator||Standby: flash every 45 seconds
Alarm: flash and beep continuously
Battery abnormal: beeps and flash intermittently
|Sound||90dB / M and above|
|Ambient Temperature||-10oC ~ +55oC|
Dia. x H
|105 x 40|
|Optional Function||Type 1 : 9V battery
Type 2 : includes signal transfer COM. N.O. N.C.
Type 3 : build-in 110VAC or 220VAC plug
Type 4 : Type 2 + Type 3
Effective alert area
|Building Height||Area Covered|
|Under 4M||150 M2|
|4 ~ 20M||75 M2|