Reflective Beam Smoke Detector
The reflective beam smoke detector is a single unit comprising a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter projects a cone shaped beam of modulated infra-red light to prisms. An alarm condition will be determined when the signal is analyzed to reach up to the settings of retention of smoke. In addition, the system is designed to be wall-mounted so that the beam will project approximately 0.3m to 0.6m below and parallel to the ceiling and the maximum lateral range is 7.5m either side of the beam. The distance between detector and the prism should be within 100m.
- The detection level can be set to 18%, 25%, 35%, and 50% to suit different environments.
- Lower current consumption.
- Easy installation & Low potential voltage.
- Self-alignment & Automatic contamination compensation.
- Laser-aid alignment.
- Smartphone / Tablet applications display enabled (with blue-tooth module options).
- Application Locations: Warehouses, Factory halls, Departments Stores, Activity Centers, Churches, Museums, Electric Power Stations and Industrial Sites.
|Operating Voltage||12-30V DC|
|Alarm Output||COM/NO (1A @30V DC)|
|Fault Output||COM/NC (1A @30V DC)|
|Operating Range||10m to 50m use one prism
50m to 100m use four prisms
|Angular Tolerance||Detector: ±0.5˚ / Prism: ±5.0˚|
|Ambient Temperature||-10℃ ~ +55℃|